Friday, October 17, 2014

Wonderful Progress!

Great day today working on our Saint Reports. All students have gotten their last Saint paper and are either about to begin their final draft or have already finished it! That's awesome! Our goal is to finish them by Tuesday of next week and begin work on our display and liturgy planning, as well as practice for the wax museum. Thank you parents for all of your help! I hope the costume planning is going well. I've already heard that some students have begun or even finished their costumes! That's great! If you have any issues with your costume, PLEASE don't hesitate to let me know and we can come up with a solution. I'm so excited for this project and the students' progress. Please let me know if you need any help or have any questions regarding the project. I note will go home in Tuesday folder with our schedule for that morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment