Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Trivia: Day 1

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/10/12/article-2216698-156B2CF1000005DC-846_634x785.jpgHello students!
Sorry I'm posting a little late! Tomorrow, I will have tomorrow's trivia posted by the time you get home tomorrow. Here is your first day of trivia! As most of you are aware by now, my favorite movie in the whole wide world is the "Wizard of Oz." I used to dress up as Dorothy for many Halloween holidays in my childhood. I had (and even have one in my closet now) many blue and white gingham dresses. Did you know that Dorothy's dress in the movie was actually not blue and WHITE? Dorothy's dress was actually blue and pink! Films in color were just beginning to take off, but were not perfect yet. Her dress actually showed up blue and white on the film! I will post another trivia tomorrow! See you guys then! Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment