Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Party Fun!

Sorry I'm a little late posting these, but here are some highlights from our super awesome party! Our room parents are so amazing! They took care of everything from the planning, to the setup, execution, and clean up of the party. I can't even tell you how blessed I feel to have such great parents to work with.

Thank you SOOOOOOO much for your generous gifts, cards, and Christmas wishes. Our reading center got some brand new bean bag seats. I went up to school yesterday to update our reading center look to go with our new chairs.

Parents, I can't tell you how blessed I feel to get to teach your children. As much as we all look forward to a nice, relaxing break, I know I have the best job in the world when I miss my students over vacation. I can't wait to see them in 2016, but I hope you and your families have a wonderful holiday, Merry Christmas, and a very Happy New Year!





No comments:

Post a Comment