Friday, September 9, 2016

Midterm

Our first midterm of the year has arrived. I average all the students' grades up to the midterm, and determine their progress. If I feel your child could use improvement on any areas, a progress report will be sent home by the end of next week that indicates their current grade in the subject and helpful tips on how to improve. I will also be emailing a current report of each of your child's grades today. As I am sitll learning how the RenWeb program works, please let me know if you do not receive one. I want to be sure it is working properly and that you know the status of your child's averages. As a reminder, if you are interested in knowing your child's average at any time, I can provide it for you. Just let me know through email, phone or conference, or you can always access RenWeb to check at any time.

Thank you again for all your help and support! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment